domingo, 12 de septiembre de 2010

Ferris Wheel.


-If i don’t kiss you, to me, it will be the end of the world. –it seemed like he was smothering.

My brain stopped and didn’t start again. I wanted to react, but…
I couldn’t, for the fact that I didn’t believe the way he said that nor that words.

-And if I do that, damnit, it will be like I had left this world and I’d have arrived to heaven.
I was left speechless.
-Ehm… I…-I bit my tongue with trouble-. The truth is…

What? Just a kiss it doesn’t matter, it’s not going to change anything. And I’d make him happy, that was the matter. Maybe I would like that too. Don’t we deserve to have a little of both things?

-I’d love to, but… I’m afraid the fact that you go to heaven don’t make me very happy.- I smiled and he was stunned.-See you tomorrow, okay?
He nodded bewildered.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


Profile Graphics, Page Graphics, Tumblr Graphics