sábado, 31 de julio de 2010

Hey, i miss you


And now u're far away... somewhere i can't bring you back. Far from my fears and my insecurities... far from my feelings. The day u walked away was the day i found nothing would be the same. nothing. We forgot the kisses...goodbye on the hand. We will never see us again. Sweet farewell. And i need to wake up... but i keep asking why. I never lied when i told u i loved you... and now u're gone.
I still waiting for a sign in the dark. I just wanna come back home... it is cold on the nook of my memories. And now i don't know who i am, and now i don't know who you are. I keep looking for a new place and a new face, cause everything is confused. ¿Why didn't u take me with u? truth hurts. When i open my eyes reality overcomes me... my heart is broken and i am still lying here. And u, darling, are better without me. And i dont wanna cry or i will drown... and nobody will save me. I try to follow ur footprints, but i can barely walk. Everything i do reminds me of u. I dont ever know if i should get close to you, i dont wanna suffer more. But..Hey, I MISS U.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


Profile Graphics, Page Graphics, Tumblr Graphics