jueves, 12 de agosto de 2010

Like we used to.


I could feel his breath as he's sleeping next to me
Sharing pillows and cold feet
He can feel my heart; fell asleep to its beat
Under blankets and warm sheets
If only I could be in that bed again
If only it were me instead of her

I know that love happens all the time, love

I know you know how we felt about that night
It was a magic moment
We took it slow, and we both know...
But it all disappeared.

Does she love you like I loved you?
Does she tell you everyday?
Does she make you feel like your invincible with every word she says?
Can you promise me that this was right?
Don't throw it all away
Can you do all these things?... Will you do all these things?
Like we used to.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


Profile Graphics, Page Graphics, Tumblr Graphics