sábado, 7 de agosto de 2010

You are a liar

Lie to me tonight, lie to me and make sweet this moment. Tell me you love me and deceive me with your words and your kisses. Whisper in my ear beautiful words while you carress my hair. Lie to me and look at me in the eyes when you do that. Oh god, you lie so well. Dawn is almost near, and the lie becomes a knot. But the knot will vanish soon. Lie to me at the same time as you touch me. Take my hand and promise me the infinite. I don’t know what are you trying to win, i don’t know wich is the trophy, but keep lying to me. You know i don’t mind, you know i know the truth, but i adore the way you lie to me. You seem so weak. If you try to play with me, be careful, you’re playing with fire. Your lies will finish once and for all… cause, i’m sorry, i don’t love you anymore, and that’s not a lie.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


Profile Graphics, Page Graphics, Tumblr Graphics